BENEFITS OF BLACK SEED OIL
* One-to-one for nausea and stomach pains.
* Protects the heart.
* Provides protection against cancer.
* Sinusite is good.
* Preserves the structure of the hair and helps the hair grow easy, healthy.
* Prevents hair loss, prevents premature whitening of hair.
* Nervous, stress, depression and tension away.
* Diabetes is also useful for diabetes.
* Helps increase the flexibility of blood vessel walls.
* It is good for chronic fatigue.
* It is effective against gallbladder stone formation and kidney stone formation.
* Circulatory system benefits.
* It has the effect of increasing sexual strength.
* Help to reduce fever.
* Emphysema can be used against discomfort.
* Reduces blood pressure and high blood pressure.
* Has a lowering effect of cholesterol. Balances cholesterol.
* Strengthens the body’s immune system and provides resistance against diseases.
* Helps to relieve toothache.
* Increases the period of breastfeeding after pregnancy, provides increased milk in the mothers of birth.
* Joint pain, arthritis and rheumatism is good for.
* If you are suffering from insomnia you can find healing in black seed oil.
* For muscle aches, you can massage with a cup of black seed oil.
* Contains vitamins A, B, and C as well as valuable ingredients such as calcium, potassium, magnesium and zinc.
* Has healing properties of wounds.
* Headache is good for the headache passes.
* Makes lowering effects of intestinal worms. Passes intestinal parasites.
* Relaxes the digestive system. It has a degassing feature.
* Helps relieve constipation.
* It provides benefit against dysentery.
* Hemorrhoids are also healing properties for hemorrhoids.
* Removes nasal congestion.
* Asthma or allergic reactions to people with benefits.
* Good for bronchitis and cough. It is especially effective for influenza, which has winter diseases.
HOW SHOULD CONSUMPTION OIL BE CONSUMED?
For starters, a teaspoon of 3 times daily for 2 weeks; 1 or 2 times a day after 1 teaspoon is recommended. It can also be taken in capsule form. 2 capsules is equal to the amount of one teaspoon.
Black press oil produced in cold press form, without preservatives and additives and free of mixed oil should be preferred. Store in refrigerator after opening. Some black seed oils are mixed with flower oil and sold. In terms of health, such products are of no use. Products that are not sure of their quality should not be used.
What are the damages of seed oil?
Black seed is usually safe for most people when taken in small amounts by mouth and is not harmful. That is, black seed which is used in the form of spices in foods and pastries such as bread has no harm. Black seed extract and oil are safe for short term medical uses. However, there is still insufficient information about whether they are safe when used for a long time. On the other hand, black seed can cause allergic itching.
What is Black Seed Oil?
Nigella oil is made from Asian Nigella Sativa plant. The plant is technically a member of the Buttercup family and has small, black, crescent-shaped seeds.
Black seed oil is obtained from the black seeds of the plant. It is known as black seed black seed obtained from Nigella sativa (N. sativa) which is one of the foods that defies time for a long time